Dr. Thomas Walker State Historic Site
Dr. Thomas Walker led the first expedition through Cumberland Gap in 1750. Near the river which he named the Cumberland, Walker built a cabin, a replica of which stands on the site today. 12 acre park, mini-golf, gift shop, picnic shelters, playground, lighted basketball court, variety shows throughout the year. Park grounds are open year round, facilities are seasonal.